Whether you're a regular attendee or a first-time guest, PushPay, allows you to securely give with our online and mobile features. Through PushPay you can choose to make a one-time gift or schedule a recurring gift at whatever interval fits your preferences.
Thank you for investing in changing lives through Casas! If you have questions, contact the church office at 520-297-7238.
END OF YEAR GIVING
- What is year-end giving?
- If you'd like to bring down your taxable income, you can accomplish your goal while investing (planting your resources?) in Casas! Because Casas Church is an IRS-recognized religious congregation it’s possible to receive a tax deduction for your generosity. You can find more info and qualification details here: https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/charitable-organizations/charitable-contribution-deductions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I give?
- You can click here, mail or drop off a check, download the PushPay app, or visit casaschurch.org.
- Is there a certain amount I need to give?
- Not at all! Any amount you decide to give will have an impact on Casas and our community. For details on tax-deductions, you can check current charitable giving guidelines from the IRS.
- What is the deadline to give?
- All gifts must be received or postmarked by December 31, 2020 to be counted toward this year’s taxes.
- Do I get a tax receipt?
- Yes! You will receive a giving statement in the mail that includes your total giving amount for 2020.